Pavel started off his career as a professional cyclist, competed at an extremely high level, before being strike with a health crisis which lead him on a journey of mastery of the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual. With his passion for music, Pavel then turned to become a professional EDM DJ and performing in the biggest stages around the world in between, he has trained with the Ice Man Wim Hof himself. As a Wim Hof Method instructor he’s rediscovered his roots of Shamanism on top of having profound revelations in by spending days in a dark 10 days in a dark cave of Thailand.
And heads up for all of our listeners, in the middle of the session, Pavel will give us an experience of his signature System Reset that incorporates BDM (breathe-dance-meditate)
I hope that you enjoy this immersed episode of our podcast. Please let me know your podcast experience in the comment section below. I will respond to it personally.
- Who is Pavel Stuchlik – 02:36
- Journey growing up – 04:27
- How does professional cycling helped Pavel evolve – 05:16
- The awakening of Pavel – 09:28
- Stages of consciousness – 13:56
- What is Shamanism? – 17:48
- Advice on raising a child – 21:48
- System Reset Meditation (Teaser) – 23:45
- How to deal with Corona Virus? – 50:59
- Spiritual awakening – 53:18
- Awareness in breathing – 57:50
- How Binaural Beats trains the brain – 01:01:55
- Modern day shamanism ceremony – 01:06:20
- Take charge of your own energy: 01:10:30
Be sure to subscribe to receive and be notified first about our new releases.
►► Pavel Stuchlik Social Media Accounts
Follow him at the following;
👉🏼Facebook page: fb.com/noaaonofficial