A school drop-out boy turned drug-addict. He was 16 years old when he becomes a full-blown crack dealer and at the same time addict. By most external measures, he was failing in school, in business, and in life. Everything doesn’t seem to work for him until one day, he found himself through a chance meeting with Tony Robbins.
Eric has overcome drug addiction to a person with a conviction by taking ownership of his own destiny. This podcast goes through the steps he walked through to make this happen, including his experience with the plant medicine Iboga that leads him to a massive transformation.
All these that I have said are just the icing of the cake, there are so much more in this podcast. If you were able to find those life-transforming advice from this episode, let me know in the comment section below, I love to hear from you.
- Who is Eric Balance? – 01:16
- Does it need a drug injection to become purpose-driven? – 03:24
- Upbringing of Eric Balance – 05:43
- The turning point in Eric’s life at UPW – 14:16
- What’s the drug sensation once taken? Does it give you free will? – 17:47
- How to get off the drug addiction? – 18:54
- We are one, we are all connected – 23:51
- The awakening journey of Eric – 24:48
- How to transform ME to WE? – 28:42
- Why Iboga is so special to Eric? – 30:32
- A Prayer that gives peace and awakens desire – 33:29
- Eric’s life plan for the next 5 years – 34:48
- How to align your passion with the universe? – 36:33
- What’s the greatest blockage that prevents people from reaching their goals? – 38:29
- The process of helping coaching clients transform and grow their business – 40:47
- Eric’s point of view to Coronavirus pandemic and the world’s uncertainty – 43:29
- How to connect with Eric – 51:05
Please Subscribe to this podcast so you can hear it first. I am releasing new episodes every week.
►► Follow Eric Balance on his journey
Visit the links below;