Nicky Williamson is a recovering corporate executive and start-up tech
advisor who’s worked with some of the world’s most interesting brands in
aviation, clean tech, and telecommunications. Since leaving the corporate
world, Nicky has developed a passion for grassroots organizing and
community-building across tech, sports, and women’s leadership.
She’s part nerd, part seeker and for several years has been exploring sacred
ceremony and ritual around the world.
During the Great Reset of 2020, Nicky has completed the Harvard MBA of
Tidying with Marie Kondo and is launching a Transformational Tidying
Business combining her love of ritual, neuroscience and beautiful welcoming
spaces. The humbleness of Tidying as a vehicle for profound change is
I hope that you enjoy this immersed episode of our podcast. Please let me know your podcast experience in the comment section below. I will respond to it personally.
- Who is Nicky Williamson – 01:58
- The start of her spiritual awakening- 04:23
- Traditional religion over spirituality-04:51
- Organized a smoking ceremony- 06:03
- Oneness experience- 07:36
- Personal Development- 08:49
- Ayahuasca Experience- 14:56
- Tidying with Marie Kondo: Purging- 18:20
- Birth and Redeath- 20:57
- Kundalini Awakening- 29:25
- What is Purging-36:27
- Marie Kondo Method-39:51
- The decision for letting go of dreams- 47:13
- Life-changing results of Marie Kondo Method- 49:38
- Importance of Marie Kondo process- 54:29
- Dopamine Reward System- 56:50
- Her father’s death lesson to her- 59:17
Be sure to subscribe to receive and be notified first about our new releases.
►► Nicky Williamson Social Media Account
Follow her on;