They have all found a secret technique that is thousands of years old but seldom used to help them attain a high level of success in their chosen field while dominating the market. Despite its ancient origins, this technique will NOT be found in university textbooks nor will it be uncovered during interviews or even journalistic articles.
Yet this technique is simple, it doesn’t cost you a cent and it leads to some pretty extraordinary results. According to a detailed study of a company in the United States that uses this technique:
- Absenteeism was reduced by 85%
- Productivity increased by an incredible 120%!
By now, you should be sat upright in your seat eager to learn more about this secret technique and I bet you’ll be surprised to learn that it is:
That’s right, by sitting still and removing all thoughts from your mind for just a couple of minutes each day; you can relieve stress, dramatically improve your performance at work and also enjoy a greatly enhanced level of happiness in your life. Meditation is an incredibly powerful and often misunderstood technique that has been used for thousands of years and the results speak for themselves.
It is something that has been implemented by E-Web Marketing and honestly, I am shocked by how much it has helped me not only in business terms, but also in my family life. Running a business is ‘supposed’ to be a stressful experience but thanks to meditation, I am always in control and feel happy, energetic and creative. I look forward to each and every day whether I am at work or at home.
A wide range of studies and of course the testimony of countless people that have used meditation have found that it:
- Enhances Focus: It seems as if attention can be trained like a muscle at the gym and when you train it regularly, it gets stronger and you reap the rewards.
- Improved Energy: Meditation works better than caffeine or sugar for energy because there is no ‘high’ followed by a ‘crash’. Each session of meditation invigorates both mind and body in a natural way.
- Compassion: Regular meditation sessions can make you more attuned to the needs of others thus making you a better human being. Such individuals are the first to find real happiness in life.
Businesses would be remiss not to give meditation a try, especially in the fast-paced corporate world where sick days and absenteeism are at an all-time high. Reduce stress and illness with meditation and watch as life seems more pleasant with each day bringing a new challenge rather than being a burden.
What challenges do you or your business face and what have you tried to overcome them?
Have you or any colleagues ever tried meditation? If so, what were their experiences? We would love to hear your thoughts or comments on this important matter.