Gary Ng

Tag Archives: how to relieve stress

How To Live Life To The Fullest? | Using PSYCH-K® Method

In this awakening video of Dr. Bruce Lipton. You will learn how to live life to the fullest using PSYCH-K® method. This is attained by understanding the basics of our brain where all decision we do every day originate. The subconscious mind is the original brain which is 95% of the brain and the remaining 5% is the subconscious mind. What this means, the brain can only play what you have learned. This is more like a routine and our brain is dependent on it. We don’t notice that we are already hurting others hence ourselves by our actions. Now through PSYCH-K® Method, we will teach the brain to balance the will power of the brain by making the most out of that 5% subconscious mind.

SUBSCRIBE. ►► http://bit.ly/SubscribeGaryNgChannel

Turn On Notifications

►Footage source

! All the footages are under Creative Commons License and Fair Use law.

• Copyright information :

I don’t own any copyright concerning the extracts or music used in this video. We are using the footage for education and teaching purpose. If any owners would like their video or audio removed, email us. My e-mail : o88o@protonmail.com

Now, in order to learn the ways of doing that, watch the whole video. Diligently watch it from start to end and I guarantee you, you will learn a lot from it. From this method, you will start to live your life happily and be able to provide harmony around your acquaintances. Learn to make the most out of your day. Be sure to subscribe since I am producing videos daily and you will get it first. Share the love by sharing these contents to your friends and family.

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -

Stress Can Kill You | Change Your Life by Changing the Way You Think

In this video, Dr. Joe Dispenza, an international lecturer, researcher, corporate consultant, New York Times bestselling author, enlighten us by the conviction that each of us has the potential for greatness and unlimited abilities. In this video, he will teach us how we can renew our bodies and rewire our brains to make lasting changes.

If you are stress it will affect your body, your feelings, thoughts and behavior, that may lead to high anxiety and would cause you to be physically and mentally ill, viewing this video will help you manage your stress and can give you many health benefits. This is one of the most mind-opening videos that will surely help you explore such management strategies about stress, and would educate you on how to heal your illnesses, terminal diseases, and chronic conditions so you can enjoy a more happier life.

SUBSCRIBE. ►► http://bit.ly/SubscribeGaryNgChannel

Turn On Notifications

►Footage source

! All the footages are under Creative Commons License and Fair Use law.

• Copyright information :

I don’t own any copyright concerning the extracts or music used in this video. We are using the footage for education and teaching purpose. If any owners would like their video or audio removed, email us. My e-mail : o88o@protonmail.com

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -

The Pathway to Enlightenment – Meditation through Paper

In this video, Byron Katie discuss on how we can achieve happiness by meditation through the paper. By writing all our decision on a piece of paper, we can actually get a clear idea of what solution should we take in order to live a life free of stress and depression. We can control our emotion and relieve negative vibrations.

Watch the whole video so you too can discover the pathway to enlightenment. If you have similar stories or have something to share, please let me know in the comment section below. Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE. ►► http://bit.ly/SubscribeGaryNgChannel

Turn On Notifications

►Footage source

! All the footages are under Creative Commons License and Fair Use law.

• Copyright information :

I don’t own any copyright concerning the extracts or music used in this video. We are using the footage for education and teaching purpose. If any owners would like their video or audio removed, email us. My e-mail : o88o@protonmail.com

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -