Do you keep on asking yourself about your dreams? That maybe you would not have what it takes after all? Don’t give up on it! Instead, keep in mind that life is a process of becoming, and it’s okay if you commit mistakes and fail because if you’re not making such mistakes, you will not learn. After all, through every little thing you do, and whatever action you may take, you are in a process of discovering it. Your self-doubt deprives all valuable quality of your heart and soul, so don’t let despair took over.
SUBSCRIBE. ►► http://bit.ly/SubscribeGaryNgChannel
Turn On Notifications
! All the footages are under Creative Commons License and Fair Use law.
• Copyright information :
I don’t own any copyright concerning the extracts or music used in this video. We are using the footage for education and teaching purpose. If any owners would like their video or audio removed, email us. My e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
So as the author, politician and famous motivational speaker, Les Brown states that “I don’t care how disappointing it might have been as you’ve been working toward that dream. But that dream that you’re holding in your mind – that it’s possible.” Does that make sense? Well yeah, the easier way for us to achieve our dreams is never giving up working it, because, in the simplest way of having the knowledge and showing it, we can contribute and educating the lives of the other.
Rest assured, after you watched this meaningful video, you will gain lots of wisdom that will surely boost your mind on how to make your dreams come true.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
You may also like:
- 432 Hz Tibetan Singing Bowl Manifest Wealth | Daily Positive Affirmations
- Near Death Experience by Dr. Eben Alexander, Renowned Neurosurgeon
- Your Thought Can Alter Biology | The Power of Thoughts by Dr. Bruce Liption
- God Consciousness points to our Existence | Spiritual Awakening Journey of Eben Alexander