This video is an excerpt on Eckhart Tolle presentation given on retreat at Lake Louise, Canada. Eckhart considers how the gradual realization of Presence affects a person’s day-to-day experience. Touching on the inherent self-defeat of labeling oneself “enlightened,” how to cut through problems with “the sword of Presence,” and the end of suffering. Eckhart also explains that most experiences of spiritual awakening don’t arrive in a single, decisive moment.
There are much more to learn, watch the whole video and if you haven’t yet, subscribe.
SUBSCRIBE. ►► http://bit.ly/SubscribeGaryNgChannel
Turn On Notifications
All the footages are under Creative Commons License and Fair Use law. •
Copyright information: I don’t own any copyright concerning the extracts or music used in this video. We are using the footage for education and teaching purpose. If any owners would like their video or audio removed, email us. My e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
You may also like:
- What Is Law Of Attraction? | (How Do You) Use It To Manifest SUCCESS
- What is a Conscious Relationship? | ( Here Are ) Qualities that will Stand The Test Of Time!
- What is the Purpose of Life? | Life-Changing Answers from 14 Inspirational People
- What Is Dark Night Of The Soul? These Answers Will Guide (and Enlighten) YOU!