“You are not in the universe, instead you are the universe, an essential part of it. “-Eckhart Tolle
Eckhart Tolle is the author of Number 1 New York Times Bestseller, The Power of Now, which has been translated into 32 languages and become one of the most influential spiritual books of our time. The book is intended to be a guide in your day-to-day living and stresses the importance of living in the present moment and avoiding thoughts of the past or future.
In this video, Eckhart Tolle is explaining the divine purpose of the universe. He reminds us all that we are not IN the universe, rather we are the universe, an essential part of it. You will also learn that you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. Where the will of the universe takes place in your form.
There are more to learn so watch the whole video and if you have something to share, please let me know in the comment section below. I would love to hear from you. Thank you, cheers!
SUBSCRIBE. ►► http://bit.ly/SubscribeGaryNgChannel
Turn On Notifications
All the footages are under Creative Commons License and Fair Use law. •
Copyright information: I don’t own any copyright concerning the extracts or music used in this video. We are using the footage for education and teaching purpose. If any owners would like their video or audio removed, email us. My e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
You may also like:
- What Is Law Of Attraction? | (How Do You) Use It To Manifest SUCCESS
- What is a Conscious Relationship? | ( Here Are ) Qualities that will Stand The Test Of Time!
- What is the Purpose of Life? | Life-Changing Answers from 14 Inspirational People
- What Is Dark Night Of The Soul? These Answers Will Guide (and Enlighten) YOU!